Brewer will not brew
when used for the
• Plug Brewer into an independent outlet.
• Check to be sure that it is plugged in securely.
• Plug into a different outlet.
• Reset circuit breaker if necessary.
• Make sure that the Power Switch has been turned on and LCD lights
• The Brewer must be primed for use by filling the internal hot water tank before the
first brew. ‘PRIME’ will be displayed on the LCD Control Center (refer to page 6).
• If Brewer is cold/frozen, wait for at least two hours for it to reach room temperature.
Brewer will not brew
• After placing the K-Cup
portion pack in the K-Cup Holder, make sure
the Handle is pushed down securely and the LCD Control Center reads
‘READY TO BREW’ with the ‘LEFT’, ‘RIGHT’ and ‘BREW’ Buttons flash-
ing, then press the ‘LEFT’, ‘RIGHT’ or ‘BREW’ Button.
• If the LCD Control Center indicates ‘ADD WATER’, add water to the
Water Reservoir or make sure the Water Reservoir is seated properly in
• If the LCD Control Center indicates ‘ADD WATER’ even after refilling,
contact Customer Service at 1-866-901-BREW (2739).
• The Exit Needle may be clogged (refer to page 12).
Brewing a partial cup
• The Exit Needle may be clogged. (refer to page 12).
• Clean K-Cup Holder if necessary and rinse under faucet. (refer to page 12).
• The Water Reservoir may have been removed during brewing. Replace
the Water Reservoir and perform a cleansing brew without a K-Cup.
• If the LCD Control Center indicates ‘DE-SCALE’, descale the Brewer (refer
to page 13).
• If you have repeated the descale procedure on your Brewer two times
and the message is still displayed, contact Customer Service at
Brewer does not
The time is not
displayed on the
CD Message Center
• The time will not be displayed on the LCD unless you have set it.
To set the clock, follow the procedure on Page 9.
• If power is interrupted to the Brewer, you will need to set the clock
again using the procedure on page 9.
If any problems persist, contact Customer Service at 1-866-901-BREW (2739).
My Brewer shuts
off or turns on
• Check to make sure that the Auto Off Timer and/or On/Off Time
features have not been set. To do this, press the Button below ‘MENU’
and scroll through the programming options. ‘OFF’ should be displayed
for Auto Off Timer and On/Off. If ‘OFF’ is not displayed, follow directions
on pages 9 & 10 to reset.
The blue light in
Water Reservoir is
• The water level is low and a full cup cannot be brewed. Add water to
b07461_Keurig_CareGuide_spreadsB70 18/5/07 12:04 Page 15