LG ELECTRIC OVEN LIMITED WARRANTY – USA
LG Electronics Inc. will repair or replace your product, at LG’s option, if it proves to be defective in material or
workmanship under normal use, during the warranty period set forth below, effective from the date of original consumer
purchase of the product. This limited warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product and effective only
when used in U.S.A.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS REQUIRED BY LAW, IT IS LIMITED IN
DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. LG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST
REVENUES OR PROFITS, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW
LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance, to instruct you how to use your appliance, to replace house
fuses or correct house wiring, or to replace owner-accessible light bulbs.
2. Repairs when your appliance is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Pickup and delivery. Your appliance is designed to be repairable in the home.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, or use of
products not approved by LG Corporation.
5. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
6. Replacement parts or repair labour costs for units operated outside the united states.
7. Any labour costs during the limited warranty period.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and any subsequent owner for products purchased for home use within
the USA. In Alaska, the warranty excludes the cost of shipping or service calls to your home.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation
may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from
states to states. To know what your legal rights are, consult your local or state consumer affairs or your state’s Attorney
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE INFORMATION:
From the date of the
HOW SERVICE IS HANDLED:
Any part of the oven which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this
full one-year warranty, LG will also provide, free of charge, all labour and in-home service
to replace the defective part.
To Prove Warranty Coverage
Retain your Sales Receipt to prove date of purchase.
A copy of your Sales Receipt must be submitted at the time warranty
service is provided.
To Obtain Nearest Authorized
Service Center or Sales Dealer, or to
Obtain Product, Customer, or
Call 1-800-243-0000 (Phone answered 24 hours - 365 days a year) and
choose the appropriate prompt from the menu; or visit our website at: