6_ safety information
- Any changes or modiﬁcations performed by a 3rd party on this ﬁnished appliance is not
covered under Samsung warranty service, nor can Samsung be responsible for safety
issues that result from 3rd party modiﬁcations.
- If the air holes are blocked, especially with a plastic bag, the refrigerator can be over
cooled. If this cooling period lasts too long, the water ﬁlter may break and cause water
- Deterioration in the insulation may cause ﬁre.
- Otherwise, odor and mold may develop.
- Do not place foods too closely in front of the vents at the rear of the appliance as it can
obstruct free air circulation in the refrigerator compartment.
Wrap the food up properly or place it in airtight containers before putting it into the refrigerator.
CAUTION SIGNS FOR CLEANING
- There is a risk of ﬁre or electric shock.
- Otherwise there is a risk of ﬁre or electric shock.
- Take off the doors.
- Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside.