safety information _5
- Otherwise, there is a risk of electric shock.
- Any sharp edges may cause personal injury.
- The drawer may break and cause them to slip.
- When you open the door, an item may fall out and cause personal injury or material
- This may cause frostbite.
- It may cause personal injury or material damage.
- There is a risk of explosion or ﬁre.
- The storage of benzene, thinner, alcohol, ether, LP gas and other such products may cause
Products that require strict temperature controls must not be stored in the refrigerator.
- You run risk of causing a ﬁre, malfunction and/or personal injury.
- Please contact your service agents.
- Otherwise there is a risk of ﬁre.
CAUTION SIGNS FOR USING
- When the contents freeze, the glass may break and cause personal injury.