6_ safety information
CAUTION SIGNS FOR USING
• Do not re-freeze frozen foods that have thawed completely.
Do not place carbonated or fizzy drinks in the freezer compartment. Do not put bottles or
glass containers in the freezer.
- When the contents freeze, the glass may break and cause personal injury.
• Service warranty and Modification.
- Any changes or modifications performed by a 3rd party on this finished appliance is not
covered under Samsung warranty service, nor can Samsung be responsible for safety
issues that result from 3rd party modifications.
• Do not block air holes.
If the air holes are blocked, especially with a plastic bag, the refrigerator can be over cooled.
If this cooling period lasts too long, the water filter may break and cause water leakage.
• Pull the power plug out of the socket before changing the interior lamps of the refrigerator.
- Otherwise, there is a risk of electric shock.
• If there are burning smells or smoke, pull out power plug immediately and contact your
Samsung Electronics service center.
• If you experience difficulty when changing the light, contact service agents.
• If the products equipped with LED Lamp, do not disassemble Lamp Cover and LED Lamp
- Please contact your service agents.
• If any dust or water is in refrigerator, pull out power plug and contact your Samsung
Electronics service center.
- Otherwise there is a risk of fire.
SEVERE WARNING SIGNS FOR USING(CONT’D)
• Do not store pharmaceuticals products, scientific materials or temperature sensitive
products in the refrigerator.
- Products that require strict temperature controls must not be stored in the refrigerator.
• Do not place or use an electrical appliance inside the refrigerator, unless it is of a type
recommended by the manufacturer.
• Do not use mechanical devices or any other means to accelerate the defrosting process,
other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
• Do not disassemble or repair the refrigerator by yourself.
- You run risk of causing a fire, malfunction and/or personal injury.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• Bottles should be stored tightly together so that they do not fall out.
• This product is intended only for the storage of food in a domestic environment.
• If a gas leak is detected, avoid any naked flames or potential sources of ignition and air
the room in which the appliance is standing for several minutes.
• Use only the LED Lamps provided by manufacturer or service agents