- When the contents freeze, the glass may break and cause personal injury.
Service warranty and Modiﬁcation.
- Any changes or modiﬁcations performed by a 3rd party on this ﬁnished appliance are not covered
under Samsung warranty service, nor can Samsung be responsible for safety issues that result
from 3rd party modiﬁcations.
Do not block air holes.
- If the air holes are blocked, especially with a plastic bag, the refrigerator can be over cooled. If this
cooling period lasts too long, the water ﬁlter may break and cause water leakage.
If the refrigerator is disconnected from the power supply, you should wait for at least ﬁve minutes
before plugging it back.
If you have a long vacation planned or the refrigerator is not to be used for a long period of time, you
must empty the refrigerator and pull out the power plug.
- Letting the refrigerator run for a long time without using it can cause the insulation to deriorate and
may cause a ﬁre.
- Wipe excess moisture from the inside and leave the doors open. Otherwise, odor and mold may
To get the best performance from the product:
- Do not place foods too close to the vents at the rear of the appliance as it can obstruct free air
circulation in the refrigerator compartment.
- Wrap food up properly or place it in airtight containers before putting it into the refrigerator.
Fill the water tank, ice tray, and water cubes only with potable water.
If the product is ﬂooded, make sure to contact your nearest service center.
- There is a risk of electric shock or ﬁre.
CAUTION SIGNS FOR CLEANING
Do not directly spray water on the inside or outside the refrigerator.
- There is a risk of ﬁre or electric shock.
Remove any foreign matter or dust from the power plug pins. Do not use a wet or damp cloth when
cleaning the plug.
- Otherwise, there is a risk of ﬁre or electric shock.
Unplug the refrigerator before cleaning or making repairs.
SEVERE WARNING SIGNS FOR DISPOSAL
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old refrigerator or freezer:
- Take off the doors.
- Leave the shelves in place so that children can not easily climb inside.
Please dispose of the packaging material from this product in an environmentally friendly manner.
Leave the shelves in place so that children can not easily climb inside. Ensure that none of the pipes
on the back of the appliance are damaged prior to disposal.
When disposing of this refrigerator, remove the door/door seals and door latch so that small children
or animals cannot become trapped inside. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not
play with the appliance.
Cyclopentane is used as in the insulation. The gases in the insulation material require a special
disposal procedure. Please contact your local authorities in regard to the environmentally safe
disposal of this product. Ensure that none of the pipes on the back of the refrigerator are damaged
prior to disposal.