Do not let children hang on the door. A serious injury may occur.
Do not let children enter inside of the refrigerator. There is a risk of children entrapment.
Do not insert your hands into the bottom area under the appliance.
- Any sharp edges may cause personal injury.
Do not let children step on a drawer’s cover.
- The drawer may break and cause them to slip.
Do not overﬁll the refrigerator with food.
- When you open the door, an item may fall out and cause personal injury or material damage.
Do not touch the inside walls of the freezer or products stored in the freezer with wet hands.
- This may cause frostbite.
Never put ﬁngers or other objects into the water dispenser hole, ice chute, or ice maker bucket.
- It may cause personal injury or material damage.
Do not spray ﬂammable gas near the refrigerator.
- There is a risk of explosion or ﬁre.
Do not store volatile or ﬂammable substances in the refrigerator.
- The storage of benzene, thinner, alcohol, ether, LP gas and other such products may cause
Do not store pharmaceuticals products, scientiﬁc materials, or temperature sensitive products in the
- Products that require strict temperature controls must not be stored in the refrigerator.
Do not place or use an electrical appliance inside the refrigerator, unless it is of a type recommended
by the manufacturer.
Do not use mechanical devices or any other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than
those recommended by the manufacturer.
Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
Do not disassemble or repair the refrigerator by yourself.
- You run risk of causing a ﬁre, malfunction and/or personal injury.
- When the interior or exterior LED lamp has gone out, please contact your service agents.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Bottles should be stored tightly together so that they do not fall out.
This product is intended only for the storage of food in a domestic environment.
If a gas leak is detected, avoid any naked ﬂames or potential sources of ignition and air the room in
which the appliance is standing for several minutes.
Use only the LED Lamps provided by manufacturer or service agents.
If there are burning smells or smoke, pull out power plug immediately and contact your Samsung
Electronics service center.
If you experience difﬁculty when changing the light, contact a service agent.
If the product is equipped with LED Lamps, do not disassemble the Lamp Cover and LED Lamp by
- Please contact your service agents.
If any dust or water is in refrigerator, pull out the power plug and contact your Samsung Electronics
- Otherwise there is a risk of ﬁre.
CAUTION SIGNS FOR USING
Do not re-freeze frozen foods that have thawed completely.
Do not place carbonated or ﬁzzy drinks in the freezer compartment. Do not put bottles or glass
containers in the freezer.