If the wall socket is loose, do not insert the power plug.
- There is a risk of electric shock of ﬁre.
Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length or at either end.
Do not bend the power cord excessively or place heavy articles on it.
Never unplug your refrigerator by pulling on the power cord. Always grip plug ﬁrmly and pull straight
out from the outlet.
- Damage to the cord may cause a short-circuit, ﬁre and/or electric shock.
Do not use aerosols near the refrigerator.
- Aerosols used near the refrigerator may cause an explosion or ﬁre.
This refrigerator must be properly installed and located in accordance with the manual before it is
Connect the power plug in proper position with the cord hanging down.
- If you connect the power plug upside down, the wire can get cut off and cause a ﬁre or electric
When moving the refrigerator, be careful not to roll over or damage the power cord.
- This constitutes a ﬁre hazard.
Make sure that the power plug is not squashed or damaged by the back of the refrigerator.
Keep the packing materials out of reach of children.
- There is a risk of death from suffocation if a child puts the packing materials on his or her head.
The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is accessible after installation.
You need to remove all the protective plastic ﬁlm before you initially plug the product in.
The refrigerator must be safely grounded
- Always make sure that you have grounded the refrigerator before attempting to investigate or repair
any part of the appliance. Power leakages can cause severe electric shock.
Never use gas pipes, telephone lines or other potential lightning attractors as an electrical ground.
- Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock. If it is necessary to use an
extension cord, use only a 3-wire extension cord that has a 3-blade grounding plug and a 3-slot
receptacle that will accept the plug on the appliance. The marked rating of the extension cord
should be AC115-120 V, 10 A, or more. If a grounding adapter is used, make sure the receptacle
box is fully grounded.
If the power cord is damaged, have it replaced immediately by the manufacturer or its service agent.
CAUTION SIGNS FOR INSTALLATION
Allow sufﬁcient space to install the refrigerator on a ﬂat surface.
- If your refrigerator is not level, the internal cooling system may not work correctly.
Keep the ventilation space in the appliance enclosure or mounting structure clear of obstruction.
Allow the appliance to stand for 2 hours after installation.
SEVERE WARNING SIGNS FOR USING
Do not insert the power plug with wet hands.
Do not store articles on the top of the appliance.
- When you open or close the door, the articles may fall and cause personal injury and/or material
Do not put a container ﬁlled with water on the refrigerator.
- If spilled, there is a risk of ﬁre or electric shock.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.